Come join me on Monday, August 16 at a delicious cafe in Brooklyn for an engaging and interactive evening!
Let me show you how easy it is to make your own cleaning products at this fun, hands-on workshop…
Clean & Clear: Improve the Health of Your Home
Home is a sacred place, a place to find comfort and security, a place to breathe easy. Unfortunately, the air quality in our homes and workplaces can be up to 10 times worse than the air outside (and our city has poor air to begin with).
But fret not! There are several simple solutions you can implement to improve the health of your home, as well as those who inhabit it.
This hands-on workshop led by Liz Neves, Healthy Home Consultant from Raganella, will help you:
• Make your own customized, non-toxic, non-polluting cleaning products
• Identify everyday household products that may be harmful to your health
• Learn about plants that filter out toxins in your home
• Walk away with skills you can apply right away
• An 8 ounce glass jar (with lid)
• An 8 ounce spray bottle (we will have spray bottles available if you can’t bring one)
At the end of the evening you will take home a Surface Scrub and a Glass Cleaner.
Cost: $25 Purchase now!
Find empowerment in creation!
Monday, August 16
at Sun In Bloom
6:30 to 8:30
Come at 6:30 to grab a bite, workshop begins at 7.